BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Filming the public Interviews

  • The initial plan today was to film in Shepard's Bush but due to the time Victoria and I decided to film it was quite dark.
  • Today we filmed at least six people, as I was the presenter I asked the questions, and I also went out to find people that fitted with our target audience and asked them if they were available. This was very hard as many people didn't want to be filmed.
  • Choosing the location: I choose a spot where there was a direct headline that shone from a pillar. I did this as I had in mind the composition and how the shot will look on the iMac, and I did this to prevent having to film the public interviews again as this was one of our mistakes that we did not take into consideration when filming our first draft.

0 comments: