BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Research&planning Ancillary 2nd Draft

Some of the tasks we were required to do today, replicates a task we were given to do back in November 2010. This was to get the class thinking about the research that we would have to do when it came to actually doing the ancillary.




The feeback I got from this Draft.

On Slide 1: Talk about the organisation of the font, avoid using the words "I like" When I mention the affect of the spread. I need to explain why this is a good idea; also when I mentioned the effectiveness of the colours used on the double page spread, I was advised to be precise about the colors and say exactly what interested me about it.

On slide 2: I need to talk about the organisation of the text, and the way it is written, looking at the impact it has on the picture. The movement of the picture -> from the lady kicking -> to the kicking it -> then down to the text itself. This was a good example of a double page spread which my teacher thought was good, as it allowed her the see clearly what was being promoted.

On Slide 3: My teacher said this was not a double page spread so I need to find another example of a double page spread.

On Slide 4: My teacher advised me to put these forms and conventions into a table so that I can differentiate between the forms and the conventions, as this would allow me to know how to construct my own ancillary.

On Slide 5: I was advised to use less writing on this slide, and to put my ideas in bullet points, I need to say what I find effective -> talk about the design aspects -> consider the relation to the target audience.

On Slide 6: I was advised to put in more comments and again do the same thing as slide 5.



0 comments: