BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Composing 1st draft of Ancillary

Today I attempted to construct a first draft of our ancillary. To help me to this as mentioned before I used In design and Photoshop. As this is only my first draft not that much detail and relevance to my target audience has been incorporated into this piece.


What I included in both drafts: I used the BBC three logo to show our Institution, I used some text to briefly outline what the documentary will explore. I also used images (at this stage copyrighted ones from google) And I used a range of font types and sizes (typography)

In tomorrow's lesson I will get my feedback from this draft and hopefully this will allow me to know what else I need to do to improve for my second draft.

0 comments: