BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Taking photots for Ancillary






With this photo I thought this would be a good idea to use as, where the door is that's where any text could go. (This is a glass ornament with books dating back in History)



( This picture is weak and cannot be used as it shows a reflection.




Again, even though i took this picture it cannot be used as I have taken photos of people without them knowing. I did this as we could replicate this idea in any librabry but with people we know,as it reinforces the concept of language and Technology, which is what our episode is based on.



Agin another picture of the books. To acheieve the best effect possible with this, white or coloured text would need to be used.




From these pictures above I choose wisely and carefully where and what I was taking a picture of. Also while taking some of these photos I realsied problems already as to why they may not be used.






28th March- In Today's media lesson I showsed my group members the pictures I took and they liked them.

































0 comments: